Willamette Graystone Return Policy
100% Refund on Returns WHEN:
- Product is considered a stocking item. It must be returned in original, new and unused condition.
- Includes (but not limited to): Stocking Pavers, Retaining Wall, CMU, Bagged Goods, Accessories and Pallets.
- Stacked in original full pallet stack pattern, with original undisturbed packaging - no handling required by us.
- Returned within 6 months of invoice.
Maximum 25% Restocking Fee will be charged WHEN:
- Returns on Partial pallet(s) of stocking product, including brick, block, pavers, retaining wall, and bagged goods.
- All products will be sorted to determine if returnable. Dirty, broken, and partial layers of items sold by the layer will not be returnable. All Manufactured Stone (Cultured Stone) will be inspected for size and color range consistency as well as other defects – Any credit on this product will be at the discretion of the yard accepting the return.
NO refund will be given for the following returns:
- Special Make-To-Order Products. Includes (but not limited to): Colored Block, Non-Stocking Manufactured Items.
- Special Order Resale Products. Includes (but not limited to): KBI, brick, precast, etc.
- Natural Stone.
- Pallets damaged beyond repair.
RECEIPT REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS, INCLUDING PALLETS
WILLAMETTE GRAYSTONE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE A RETURN OR CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE DEPENDENT ON THE CONDITION OF THE RETURN